Visitors can enjoy all that Laurens has to offer including the churches, museums, and baseball games. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Heritage Park.
- You'll find 7 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Clinton
- The closest major airport is in Greenville, SC (GSP-Greenville-Spartanburg Intl.), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Laurens
Favorite places to visit in the city include Laurens County Courthouse, Laurens City Amphitheatre, and Laurens Speedway. Additionally, you'll find Heritage Park in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rodeway Inn - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Laurens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Laurens gets about 45.59 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F