Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Lautrec will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Albi Cathedral and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Castres (DCM-Mazamet), 13.1 mi (21.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lautrec
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Albi Cathedral and Toulouse-Lautrec Museum. In the area, you'll also find Small Beer Museum of Midi-Pyrenees and Travet Stadium.
As you start planning your visit to Lautrec, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 26 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Chambres d'Hôtes de Cadalen is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Lautrec. This guesthouse in Lautrec features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ibis Styles Albi Centre Le Theatro is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from central Lautrec. This 3-star hotel in Albi features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- INTER-HOTEL Albi Le Cantepau is 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the center of Lautrec. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Albi can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lautrec
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 40°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Lautrec each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 36°F