Get an overview of this hotelHotel near convention center, shopping, restaurants
In Montréal suburbs
Located across the street from Carrefour Laval Shopping Centre and adjacent to Space Camp Canada and Centropolis this hotel is 23 km (15 miles) from downtown Montréal and Trudeau International Airport.
Work or work out
The hotel offers a fitness center, an indoor pool, conference rooms, a business center, La Cage aux Sports restaurant/bar and breakfast at Restaurant Le Zircon, located on the lobby level.
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's 176 guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses and free WiFi. Additional amenities include coffee/tea makers, flat-screen cable TVs, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal2900 Boulevard le Carrefour Laval QC H7T 2K9
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal is half way between the Laurentian Mountains and downtown Montreal, 32 km (20 mi) away. Many attractions are across the street or adjacent to the hotel, including Laval Cosmodome/Space Camp Canada, Laval Convention Center, and Carrefour Laval Shopping Center.
Guests enjoy the use of the small fitness center and a heated indoor swimming pool. A small business center off the lobby offers worktables, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and pay telephones. Laundry facilities are available on site. The Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's seven conference and banquet rooms can accommodate up to 400 guests. The hotel offers catering services. Guests staying at the hotel can park in the hotel's outdoor lot free of charge.
2 restaurants are on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 7
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1989
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Flat-panel TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Le Cage aux Sports - Open for lunch and dinner, this chicken-and-rib restaurant is part of a large, sports-themed restaurant chain. A children's menu is available. Multiple televisions allow guests to follow college and professional sports action. The restaurant is decorated with pro sports memorabilia. The bar area is separate from the dining room.
Restaurant Le Zircon - Serves breakfast daily and also features a children's menu. The restaurant is located on the lobby level.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's small fitness room is adjacent to the indoor swimming pool.
The Laval Cosmodome is located next door to the hotel and features interactive displays and programs highlighting the history of space exploration. A space shuttle replica, moon rocks, and an authentic Apollo mission space suit are among the items on display.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
- Holiday Inn Laval
- Holiday Inn Laval Montréal
- Holiday Inn Laval Montreal Hotel Laval
- Holiday Inn Laval Montreal Quebec
- Holiday Inn Montréal Hotel Laval
- Laval Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Laval Montréal Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.