See yourself ambling around the downtown area of your future holiday, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Lawai Beach. For years, you have wanted to wander there, and right now is the day to check it off.
Lawai Beach Hotels
Hotels near Lawai Beach
Stopping by Lawai Beach is certain to be an experience.
Come and check it out in Koloa.
It is possible to stay just a few minutes from Lawai Beach, with 11 hotels within 0.1 miles. Also think about staying 1 mile away, in Poipu. This well-known destination is a practical choice and offers visitors 23 accommodation solutions. A few of the suggested options are the Marriott's Waiohai Beach Club, Koa Kea Hotel & Resort and Whalers Cove Oceanfront Condominiums.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when traveling the world, so why not save a few dollars and book in at one of the close-by budget hotels? Placed 0.4 miles away is the Whalers Cove Oceanfront Condominiums, but you might also want to take a look into the Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection if you're looking for a back-up. It's 0.7 miles away.
Luxury and ease awaits at the many upmarket hotels you'll find within walking distance. Two of the hotels that lead the way in comfort and charm are the Kiahuna Plantation Resort Kauai by Outrigger and the Kukui'ula Club Cottages, which are located just 1 mile and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Make sure you go to Living Foods Market (2829 Ala kalanikaumaka 24, Koloa) to refuel with some coffee and a snack. Try one of the specials, soak up the lively atmosphere and savor the nourishing grub served at Beach House Restaurant (5022 Lawai Road, Koloa). This spot is also close by.
There are also some other things to see and do in proximity to Lawai Beach:
- Engage with local legends at Prince Kuhio Park, a well-loved landmark in the area.
- Nothing cleanses the soul like a day at the beach, don't forget to visit Baby Beach, one of the finest in the region.
- Check out Shops at Kukuiula, which boasts an impressive range of stores and eating options.
- Those who love anything to do with boats should schedule a walk by Kukuiula Boat Harbor.
- If you simply adore shopping, you will find a retail paradise at Poipu Shopping Village. No matter if it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you need, you'll have a good chance of finding it here.
Our inventory of places to stay in Koloa delivers everything you need, so you can be sure to have spots near Lawai Beach you'll enjoy. Start hunting: Koloa experienced more than a few visitors in the recent year. You can rest easy when booking time arrives, too: countless guests would endorse their Koloa hotel to an associate. Need help making a decision? Find all the information and tips you're searching for right here.
- Rooms in Koloa hotels are always neat and presentable.
- As you might hope near such a stunning feature, the guest service at hotels around Lawai Beach is awesome.
- We have satisfying rooms for everyone, from family reunions to teams of two.
It's understandable why vacations close to Koloa received greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. With our excellent database of hotels near Lawai Beach, you can stay right near your choice site.
Fascinating Koloa Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Lawai Beach off your timetable, there are still more things to see and do in Koloa.
- Until recently, Koloa excursions haven't been on most people's radars, but soaring numbers of stays mean now is the moment to make your reservations.
- Make your way into the perfect gallery to look for souvenirs and polish off a delectable snack of its regional cuisine.
- abundant adventures, you'll also realize Koloa is on the ball when it comes to specialized service.
Planning an escape to Koloa is decidedly the best idea you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Lawai Beach. Arrange your stuff, wave goodbye to the same old landmarks and meet more than a few new group photos!