Top Hotels Near Lawrence County Historical Society in Butler
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Lawrence County Historical Society
Top Hotels Close to Lawrence County Historical Society
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Lawrence County Historical Society Hotel Guide
Lawrence County Historical Society is an excellent starting point for a getaway.
It is located in Butler, a journey of 190 miles from Harrisburg, the state capital.
There are at least 4 choices for hotels within a radius of 6 miles of Lawrence County Historical Society. The Hampton Inn & Suites New Castle and Comfort Inn New Castle are some of your best options here.
For both convenience and affordability, book a room at the Super 8 New Castle Pa, a short trip of 3 miles.
The streets near Lawrence County Historical Society offer a treat for all your senses. Dunkin' Donuts is the perfect spot for a mid-morning caffeine perk. For a hearty meal, Pizza Hut is a local restaurant that travelers frequently go to. If you're not ready to go to sleep, find your way to Edwards Restaurant & Lounge.
Other Places to Visit near Lawrence County Historical SocietyOf course, there are also lots of other things going on in the vicinity of Lawrence County Historical Society:
- You can share a few local wines with friends at Nova Cellars Winery, meander through the vineyard, and if you have enjoyed yourself, you can buy a few bottles.
- As you explore Living Treasures Wild Animal Park, fill yourself with knowledge on the range of species that live here.
- Go on a visitors' tour around Westminster College, a significant institution of higher learning in this area.
- With its fascinating displays, Harlansburg Station explores the development of the region's transportation systems.
- The SNPJ Slovenian Heritage Center is an interesting place to pass time and admire some of the unforgettable collections displayed.