Posted Sep 6, 2015 on Hotels
This is terrible hotel. The first room we werebgiven reeked of cigarette smoke and we were told that it was because a smoking room was next door. We were moved to another room, and it was better, but the air conditioner rattled loudly all night. The hallway on the second floor also reeked of cigarette smoked and apparently has no air conditioning, as it was miserably hot all the time. The ice machine, we were told, was broken, but even to my untrained eye, it was apparent that it had been out of commission for a long time.
The outdoor pool was covered, and had been for some time, since there were plants growing on top of the tarp.
This hotel is in serious need of a lot of repairs. Do not pick this place based on the pictures that are posted on line.