Top Hotels Near Le Capitole in Quebec
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Le Capitole
Reviewed on Mar 13, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Le Capitole Hotel Guide
There's nothing more enjoyable than a day out exploring, and Le Capitole is a terrific place to start.
Because it is located in Quebec, the provincial capital, you'll have the chance to explore everything else that this thriving city has to offer.
There are 57 accommodation options situated within 0.6 miles of Le Capitole. You're sure to secure exactly what you're searching for well within easy walking distance. The Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, Hôtel des Coutellier and Hilton Quebec are some of the most popular ones.
You'll save a few dollars by booking a night or two at a budget hotel in the neighborhood. The Hôtel Jardin Ste-Anne (0.2 miles away) and the Hotel L Ermitage (0.3 miles away) are two popular options to bare in mind.
If you're looking around for somewhere to stay that's a little extra special, you'll find a great range of upmarket accommodations within walking distance. Just two options that are top of the range in terms of elegance and design are the Auberge Saint-Antoine by Relais & Châteaux and the Hôtel Le Germain Québec, which are located just 0.6 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
Not many tourists can tolerate a busy day of tours and walking without a caffeine fix. Second Cup is an ideal rest spot as it is close to Le Capitole. For something a bit more filling, pull up a chair at Il Teatro, another nearby establishment that's popular with travelers. If you're not ready to call it a night, find your way to Bar le Fou du Roy.
Other Places to Visit near Le CapitoleAfter you're done with Le Capitole, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area can offer you:
- If you'd like a well-deserved break, walk over to Place d Youville, grab a coffee, and watch all the action at this popular public square.
- If you're a big fan of live music, visit Palais Montcalm. You'll soon understand why locals enjoy spending their evenings at this music venue.
- Take a relaxing walk through the paths of Parc de l'Artillerie. Spend time under the open sky and deeply breathe in the fresh, invigorating air.
- Grab your winter gear, put on your ski boots, and take to the slopes on snowboards or skis at Camp Mercier.
- Artillery Park, an urban park, is appreciated by tourists and local community members. Pack some healthy snacks and have a relaxing day in these green surroundings.
One way to travel to Le Capitole is via the train. Located about 0.06 miles away, Québec is the most conveniently located rail station. Gare du Palais is the next closest terminal. It's 0.3 miles away.