Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Le Creusot, this hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ecomusee le Creusot-Montceau and 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Parc Touristique des Combes. Ecuisses Canal Center and Mine Museum are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 43 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free WiFi and TVs. Room service, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel La Petite Verrerie
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3798 square feet (353 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hôtel La Petite Verrerie is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 3798
- Conference space size (meters) - 353
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Tennis on site
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Hôtel La Petite Verrerie has a restaurant on site.
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 13 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 13 per night
- Best Western Petite Verrerie
- Best Western Petite Verrerie Hotel
- Best Western Petite Verrerie Hotel Le Creusot
- Best Western Petite Verrerie Le Creusot
- Best Western Hotel Petite Verrerie Le Creusot
- Best Western Hotel Petite Verrerie
- Hôtel Petite Verrerie Le Creusot
- Hôtel Petite Verrerie
- Petite Verrerie Le Creusot
- Petite Verrerie
- Best Western Hotel De La Petite Verrerie
- Best Western La Petite Verrerie
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.