Get an overview of this hotelEnguiales hotel in Le Fel with free parking
Located in Le Fel, this hotel is 6.9 mi (11 km) from Notre Dame Bridge and within 20 mi (32 km) of Bez-Bedene and European Centre for Medieval Art and Civilization. Church of Ste-Foy and Chateau d'Estaing are also within 20 mi (32 km).
A restaurant, meeting rooms, and a garden are available at this hotel. Self parking is free.
All 10 rooms offer TVs, room service, and hair dryers. Other amenities available to guests include phones, desks, and free toiletries. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Auberge du Fel
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Enguiales hotel also offers a garden and room service (during limited hours). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 12 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- Auberge Fel
- Auberge Fel Enguiales
- Auberge Fel Hotel
- Auberge Fel Hotel Enguiales
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.