Book your room at Mercure Le Mans Batignolles
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
This family-friendly Le Mans hotel is located in the suburbs, within 3 mi (5 km) of Palace of Congress and Culture, St-Julien Cathedral and Abbaye de l'Epau. Musee de Tesse and Leon-Bollee Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a meeting room, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 66 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Le Mans Batignolles17 Rue de la Pointe Le Mans Sarthe 72100
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include a meeting room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 66
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1984
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
LE DAMIER - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Mercure Batignolles
- Mercure Batignolles Hotel
- Mercure Batignolles Hotel Mans
- Mercure Mans Batignolles
- Mercure Le Mans
- Mercure Mans Batignolles Hotel
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.