Book your room at Mercure Le Mans Centre
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel near St-Julien Cathedral
Situated in Le Mans, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Congress and Culture and St-Julien Cathedral. Abbaye de l'Epau is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers.
All 73 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and desks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Le Mans Centre19 Rue Chanzy Le Mans Sarthe 72000
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Le Mans Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 73
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Mercure Le Mans Centre has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8 and EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Mercure Hotel Mans Centre
- Mercure Mans Centre
- Mercure Le Mans
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.