Think of yourself sauntering through the boulevards during your perfect day off, gazing up at the monuments or the lovely settings wherever you look. Still, there's one attraction you are prepared for in particular: Le Saline Beach. For years, you have wanted to go there, and the time has finally arrived to get yourself there.
Where to Stay Nearby Le Saline Beach
Hotels near Le Saline Beach
Travel experiences come in all shapes and sizes. You'll have many lasting memories after a visit to Le Saline Beach.
Going there is quite the adventure, as it's found 170 miles from the nation's capital, Rome, in an area called Olbia.
You will find 3 accommodation options within 0.1 miles of Le Saline Beach. Another possibility is Golfo di Marinella, 6 miles away. It offers 20 establishments to choose from. The Hotel Abi d'Oru, Hotel Colonna San Marco and Hotel Palumbalza Porto Rotondo are worth considering.
There are some reasonably priced, yet cheerful and comfortable, hotels positioned here. The Villaggio Turchese - Apartment is a great option, located 1 mile away. An alternative option is the Hotel Speraesole, which is just 1 mile away.
If you like to treat yourself to the luxuries of life, book your stay at the Appartamenti Porto Istana, a first-class establishment you can reach in just 0.9 miles.
A substantial dinner awaits you at Sandey (Villaggio Vecchie Saline, Olbia, OT 07026), a casual walk of 0.5 miles away from Le Saline Beach. Later on in the night, make your way over to one of the close-by watering holes. Stiff cocktails and cold beers are available at Spiaggia La Salina Olbia (Via Isola Padron Fiaso, Olbia).
Before your flight heads out, go check out some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Le Saline Beach:
- If you'd like a bit of fresh air and maybe even a dip if the weather's good, head down to Marina Maria Beach.
- Nothing soothes the soul like time spent at the beach, don't miss out on Pittulongu Beach, one of the region's top coastal destinations.
- Dig up a few old stories about Sacred Well of Sa Testa, an important local spot for anyone who loves history.
- There aren't many things that beat spending time at the beach. Round up the family, organize a picnic and treat yourselves to some fun in the sun at Pellicano Beach.
- If you are intrigued by artifacts and the rituals and behaviors of people from ancient times, then you and your friends really should make a visit to the National Archaeological Museum of Olbia.
Expedia's roster of places to stay in Olbia furnishes everything you need, so you're sure to find locations near Le Saline Beach that you'll fall in love with. Olbia saw more than a few arrivals in the last twelve months, so start researching. Need help deciding? All the inside information you're looking for you'll find at your fingertips. You can rest assured once booking time hits, too: all sorts of travelers endorsed their Olbia hotel.
- The fronk desk services at hotels around Le Saline Beach will be wonderful, which can only enhance your visit to this marvelous site.
- Looking for spaces that are satisfying as well as fresh and presentable? You're in the correct place.
- You'll find Olbia lodging are always orderly and neat.
It's clear why Olbia holidays received extra visitors in 2016 than the year before that. And thanks to our diverse list of hotels near Le Saline Beach, your favorite place is waiting.
When you've checked Le Saline Beach off your timetable, you'll still have plenty to do in Olbia.
- Olbia hasn't been too prominent in the guide books, but it is starting to make itself known.
- Find the perfect market to find some gifts and appreciate a delightful meal of the local foods.
- Take some hours to plan one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon see Olbia also knows several things about individualized assistance.
Planning a journey to Olbia is definitely the best idea you've ever come up with, especially when you cash in on our awesome deals on hotel rooms near Le Saline Beach. Wave goodbye to the views you're used to and meet some all-new photo ops!