Find Hotels Near Le Terrazze, La Spezia from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Le Terrazze
Top Hotels Close to Le Terrazze
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 18, 2019
Le Terrazze Hotel Guide
Le Terrazze is a great excuse for a vacation.
It resides in La Spezia, 200 miles from Rome.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Le Terrazze features about 39 hotels. Some are the Hotel Firenze E Continentale, the NH La Spezia and the Villa Nina, just 1 mile, 0.8 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
There's no requirement to splurge on your accommodation. You'll find numerous budget hotels located near this attraction. Situated 1 mile from it is the Hotel Crismar, but you could also take a look into the Hotel Astoria if you've got time. It's only 1 mile away.
This destination also provides a range of excellent upmarket hotel options. From the moment you step into the lobby, the CDH Hotel La Spezia and the Ghironi Hotel will tend to all your needs. These exceptional establishments are 1 mile and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
As you and your group meander along the lanes near Le Terrazze, check out Booh Fruit & Coffee. Smell the delightful aroma of coffee and indulge in some delicate pastries. Searching for something a little more substantial? Caramellamania is a worthwhile dining spot in the area. Want to finish the night with a strong drink? You won't have to go too far to find Las Vegas by Playpark.
Other Places to Visit near Le TerrazzeWhen you've finished checking out Le Terrazze, you may choose to venture further. The surrounding area has a lot more things to offer:
- Fresh air and green surroundings are found in abundance at Parco XXV Aprile.
- Before your stay in the area, check the local calendar for details of the latest events at LaSpeziaExpo.
- On your adventures, make sure that you remember to make your way to Cattedrale di Cristo Re, the most compelling Catholic church in this area.
- If you think you'd like to book a ticket on a cruise, La Spezia Cruise Terminal is the dock where your journey will commence. Reserve a spot today!
- Kids will enjoy the stories that coincide with Castello San Giorgio, a structure that embodies the history of the era.
Visitors traveling to Le Terrazze frequently get there by metro. La Spezia Migliarina is the closest station and is a short 0.6 miles away.