Travelers to Leaburu will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Concha Beach, Monte Igueldo, and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 9 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tolosa
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Pamplona (PNA), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Leaburu
Concha Beach, Monte Igueldo, and Monte Urgull are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Plaza Euskal Herria and Araitz Town Hall in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Leaburu, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Astoria7 is 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from the center of Leaburu. This 4-star hotel in San Sebastian features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Barceló Costa Vasca is 13.6 mi (21.8 km) from central Leaburu. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hotel Zenit San Sebastián is located 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the heart of Leaburu. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in San Sebastian can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and overall value.
Dressing for Leaburu
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Leaburu gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F