Those traveling to Leache are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 115 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Leache
Places to visit in the larger region include Foz de Lumbier, Javier Castle, and Monastery of Leyre. In the area, you'll also find Castillo de la Peña Feliciano and St. Stephen's Church.
As you start planning for your getaway to Leache, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 115 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Bed4u Pamplona is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the center of Leache. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pamplona can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel Zenit Pamplona is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Leache. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pamplona can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Andía is located 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from the heart of Leache. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Orcoyen can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Leache
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Leache is 0.98 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F