Leavenworth Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Leavenworth with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Fairbridge Inn & Suites is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Alpen Rose Inn is a bed & breakfast that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and private yards. Customers enjoy this 3-star bed & breakfast's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets can join their owners at Canyon Loft. Not Too Far, Not Too Close. Private Stay Just Minutes Away. This lodge provides guests with private spa tubs and in-room kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Leavenworth
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- April-June: the average is 82°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 18°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Leavenworth is 25.04 inches
Exploring Leavenworth with Your Pet
Known for its hiking trails, Leavenworth has lots to offer visitors including its mountains and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Stevens Pass Ski Area and Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.