When you envision your perfect day off, you probably think you'll be walking through the city center, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings everywhere around you. But Ledson Winery and Vineyards is one attraction you're anticipating in particular. The day has finally arrived to get there.
Where Is There to Stay Near Ledson Winery and Vineyards?
Hotels near Ledson Winery and Vineyards
As an adults-only retreat, Ledson Winery and Vineyards deserves to be at the top of your list.
You'll be delighted to know that it can be found in Kenwood, 55 miles from the state capital, Sacramento.
You don't need to worry about finding a room. There are 2 in the immediate vicinity. The Kenwood Inn & Spa and Casa Bella are both good choices and they are within 2 miles of Ledson Winery and Vineyards.
You can still have a top-class vacation while staying within your budget. Book your room close to all the action at one of the more affordable accommodation options. The Gaige House, a Four Sisters Inn and the Olea Hotel are a few places you'll want to consider.
Looking for a touch of luxury? You'll be glad to learn that the general vicinity has a number of upmarket hotels. The Inn St Helena and the Jack London Lodge are well-known establishments that provide high-class comfort and service.
Go to St. Anne's Crossing Winery and Guest House (8450 Sonoma Highway, Kenwood) for a stimulating environment and delicious cocktails. It's only 0.4 miles from Ledson Winery and Vineyards.
Ledson Winery and Vineyards is not the only popular thing to do in the vicinity:
- You should take a day to sample the flavors of local wine at St. Anne's Crossing Winery, and if you like the taste, you can buy a bottle of your favorite drop to take home with you.
- You should take a day to do a wine tasting session at Chateau St. Jean Winery, and if you enjoy what you taste, grab a bottle to take home with you.
- Spot some native fauna while you wander through Sugarloaf Ridge State Park.
- Experience the beauty of the universe at Robert Ferguson Observatory, a popular planetarium here.
Expedia's roster of Kenwood hotels delivers all the things you require, so you can definitely get accommodation near Ledson Winery and Vineyards you'll appreciate. There were hundreds of travelers over the past year, so you shouldn't be alone. Once booking time arrives, you can set off confidently: countless visitors endorse their Kenwood hotel. Need help deciding? All the guidance and tricks you're searching you'll find right here.
- As you might hope near such a stunning feature, the staff at hotels near Ledson Winery and Vineyards surpass all goals.
- You're in a good place if you want suites that are comfortable plus fresh and orderly.
- "Presentable, fresh, and ready to welcome you" is how Kenwood hotel rooms will be waiting.
It's clear why Kenwood accommodation got greater numbers of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. You can stay right next door with our wide directory of hotels near Ledson Winery and Vineyards.
When you've checked Ledson Winery and Vineyards off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Kenwood.
- Happen upon an endearing market to look for mementos and enjoy a tasty dish of its native foods.
- Prepare to see Kenwood also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its a full plate of activities.
- Kenwood tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks until recently, but stays have been skyrocketing, meaning the time to book is now.
You won't regret paying a visit to Kenwood, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Ledson Winery and Vineyards from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old vistas and greet more than a few astonishing new landscapes!