Think of yourself sauntering around the roads of your future getaway, noticing the exquisite landscapes or the monuments wherever you look. But there's one draw you've been especially looking forward to: Lee Garden Plaza. The moment has finally come to mark it complete.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Lee Garden Plaza?
Hotels near Lee Garden Plaza
Looking to visit Lee Garden Plaza?
It resides in Hat Yai, 470 miles from Bangkok.
With 46 accommodation options within 0.6 miles of Lee Garden Plaza, you'll certainly be spoiled for choice! Top ones include the Centara Hotel Hat Yai, Hansa JB Hotel and New Season Hotel.
If you're interested in keeping your accommodation costs low, look into staying at one of the range of budget-conscious hotels in the vicinity. The Buri Sriphu Boutique Hotel and the Golden Crown Grand Hotel are both good options. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 0.1 miles.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's on the extravagant side? If so, you're in luck, as there are several high-end hotel options nearby. Just two hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the Hatyai Backpackers Hostel and the Leevana Hotel Hat Yai, which are located 0.3 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Very few travelers can make it through an overloaded day of sightseeing without a caffeine fix. Coffee Gold by Noongning is a perfect relaxation spot as it is close to Lee Garden Plaza. Later on at night, get a table at one of the close-by dining spots. Try new dishes and nourish yourself with a hearty meal at Centara Hotel Hat Yai. Don't let it end there! Meet your friends for a wine or two at West Side Saloon.
You don't have to venture very far from Lee Garden Plaza to find other things to do in this region:
- Explore Ocean Shopping Town, home to an extensive range of stores and places to eat.
- You can give your wallet a workout at Odean Shopping Mall, one of the area's best locations to spoil yourself.
- With just about everything found on one site, Kim Jong Shopping Center is a popular place where you can quench your shopping thirst.
- Diana Shopping Complex is one of the most prominent shopping centers in the area and the ideal place to enjoy a bit of retail therapy.
- Schedule a tour around Mahapanya Vidayalai and look on as the passionate scholars shuffle to their buildings.
Visitors traveling to Lee Garden Plaza often take advantage of the metro. Haadyai Station is the nearest station and is only 0.3 miles away.
Our inventory of resorts and hotels in Hat Yai provides everything you require, so you are sure to have locales near Lee Garden Plaza you'll enjoy. Start searching Hat Yai had more than a few guests in the recent twelve months. Once booking time is here, do so boldly: many guests would recommend their Hat Yai hotel to a family member. All the inside information you could want we can provide right here.
- Rooms in Hat Yai hotels are always neat and clean.
- From large families with children to teams of two, we've got spaces that are pleasant for all types.
- The concierge service at accommodation around Lee Garden Plaza will be grand which will only improve your trip to this magnificent landmark.
Hat Yai getaways saw more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's simple to see why. With our wide inventory of hotels near Lee Garden Plaza, you can stay right nearby.
Intriguing Hat Yai
With Lee Garden Plaza crossed off your agenda, you'll still have more to see and do in Hat Yai.
- Hat Yai sightseeing has been a closed book until recently, but soaring numbers of reservations mean today is the day to make your move.
- Head out on the town to top off your exploration; when the sun comes up, get cultured about Hat Yai's background.
- Prepare to find Hat Yai also knows some things about greeting its newcomers after you spend some time on its ample action.
Prepare to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and call on more than a few all-new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning an escape to Hat Yai, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lee Garden Plaza from Expedia. Reserve now!