Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Lee, which is also known for its shopping and museums. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its lakeside setting.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodations in Lee
- The closest major airport is in Pittsfield, MA (PSF-Pittsfield Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hudson, NY (HCC-Columbia County), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lee
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Animagic Museum of Animation. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Wood's Pond, Goose Pond Reservation, and Tyringham Cobble. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Lee Prime Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lee. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Devonfield Inn B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lakehouse Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Chambery Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a spa tub. Expedia customers like its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Dressing for Lee
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 28°F at night
- July through September averages 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Lee gets about 45.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F