Visiting Lee Point
Visitors to Lee Point are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 87 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Darwin
- The closest major airport is in Darwin, NT (DRW-Darwin Intl.), 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lee Point
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Casuarina Beach and Casuarina Coastal Reserve. Additionally, you'll find Casuarina Square and Charles Darwin University in the area.
Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Club Tropical Resort Darwin - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Lee Point
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 76°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 75°F as the nighttime average
- About 67.05 inches of rain falls on Lee Point each year
- October and November are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F