THE CHATEAU OF LEEDS offers 5 Private Guest Bedrooms and 2 Shared Bathrooms. Outside offers walking trails and resting spots on two landscaped acres. Basketball court, patio, picnic table and lawn swings on shady back lawn.
All 5 Private Guest Rooms are Listed and can be Reserved individually on this site.
"Bedroom #1" has one Queen Bed, a large dresser, nightstand, desk and east-facing sun for morning light.
"Bedroom #2" has two Twin Beds, dresser and nightstand, and private door to the outside back Patio.
"Bedroom #3" has two Twin Beds, dresser, two nightstands, private door to the outside back Patio and north-facing window for morning light.
One shared bathroom with shower/tub, sink, commode and extra space for hanging wet towels.
Hallway Closet is available for your hanging clothes and storing your empty luggage.
Fully-equipped Kitchen with fresh coffee every morning, microwave, oven, stove, pantry with spices, refrigerator/freezer and kitchen table with seating for four. Window over the sink looks out upon the backyard bird feeders, hummingbird feeders, lawn swing, picnic table and rose trellis.
Den with comfy sofa and chairs, seating for 6, and television with local channels.
Living Room with comfy sofa and chairs, seating for 7, piano, guitar, guest library, viewing of birds and front yard from Bay Window, coffee table and puzzle/computer table.
"Private Bedrooms #4 and #5" have one Single Bed each, dressers, individual window air conditioners/heaters, large closets and south-facing windows for afternoon/evening sun.
One shared bathroom with tub, sink, commode, ironing board and microwave oven. Large west-facing window; very bright and cheery.
LOWER LEVEL: Occupied by me and my family. We are onsite and always available; the best and fastest way to contact us is by phone which will be provided to you with your Reservation.
Breezeway: Guests keep their bicycles and surf boards here when not in use.
Even when The Chateau is fully occupied, (8 guests), there are many places (besides your private guest room), for solitude and to enjoy nature.
1. No shoes in house.
2. No smoking on property.
3. No illegal drugs.
4. No pets.
5. No children (under 21)
6. No unauthorized visitors.
7. Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 6:00 am
8. No parking in front of The Chateau or on the street. All parking in the back yard.
9. No parties or events.
10. Check-in between 3pm and 2am.
11. My reservation is for me and my companion(s). I have not made the reservation in my name for someone else.
You must also acknowledge:
1. Must climb stairs (2 steps to enter The Chateau). One flight of stairs to access Bedrooms 4 and 5, and upstairs Shared Bathroom.
2. Shared spaces include: Kitchen, Den, Living Room, Bathrooms (2), Outside Area (patio, yard, etc.)
3. Three Surveillance and recording systems on property (one front, one back), that operate 24/7.