Think of yourself rambling around the roads of a new city, noticing the monuments or the beautiful world all around you. Still, Legoland Discovery Center is one draw you are prepared for in particular. It has been an item on your to-do list for as long as you can remember, and the time has come to tick it off.
Hotels Close to Legoland Discovery Center
Hotels near Legoland Discovery Center
You can let the kids romp around for as long as they want at Legoland Discovery Center.
Located in the city of Kansas City, it is a thriving favorite of tourists.
If you love the idea of staying within 2 miles of Legoland Discovery Center, there are 18 hotels or resorts to pick from. Consider the Ambassador Hotel Kansas City, Autograph Collection, the Hilton President Kansas City and the Kansas City Marriott Downtown. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll be able to designate more cash for your travels if you decide to spend your nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown, 1 mile away, or the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center, at a distance of 0.1 miles, will most likely suit your needs.
If you're keen to splurge on something a bit extravagant, you have a number of upmarket hotel options at your fingertips. Be sure to check out the Hotel Phillips Kansas City Curio Collection by Hilton, which is just 1 mile away. A second option is the Fairfield Inn Kansas City Downtown/Union Hill by Marriott, 0.7 miles away.
0.2 miles from Legoland Discovery Center is Parisi Cafe Union Station (30 West Pershing Road #100, Kansas City). This coffee shop is usually busy with travelers in search of a caffeine fix. Seal the night with a hearty meal at Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue (101 West 22nd Street #300, Kansas City). This establishment is in the center of it all, making it an easy choice.
Before you pack your bags, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Come face to face with the incredible animals of the aquatic world at Sea Life Kansas City Aquarium.
- Sea Life Aquarium is an enjoyable experience for everyone. Combining learning, fun and an up-close-and-personal view of its fascinating creatures, you'll gain a new appreciation for life below the water.
- Organize a visit to Coterie Theatre if you and your family are fans of theater and other live entertainment.
- If you and your family enjoy games, plan an excursion to Kaleidoscope.
- Be sure to go and roam around Crown Center, a tourist haven.
The train station, Kansas City Station, is located 0.2 miles away from Legoland Discovery Center, making the metro a convenient and popular mode of transportation.
Rooms in Kansas City from Expedia supply everything you require, so you are sure to have accommodation near Legoland Discovery Center you'll adore. There were hundreds of travelers in the past year, so you shouldn't be the only one searching. You'll set off confidently when it's time to make your booking, too: newcomers of all manner endorsed their Kansas City hotel. We have all the secret guidance you're looking for.
- We've got spaces that are serene for everyone, from big families to newlyweds.
- Rooms in Kansas City accommodation are always neat and clean.
- The staff at lodging near Legoland Discovery Center go beyond the expected which is fitting for such a magnificent site.
With Expedia's vast registry of hotels near Legoland Discovery Center, you can stay right at your choice place.
Intriguing Kansas City
After you've crossed Legoland Discovery Center off your list, you'll still have more to do in Kansas City.
- Make an appointment for a delicious dish of its signature foods and find the perfect shop to look for necessities.
- Prepare to find Kansas City also knows a thing or two about laying out the welcome mat after some time spent on its ample pastimes.
- Until recently, Kansas City tourism hasn't been in the guidebooks, but skyrocketing amounts of bookings mean today is the day to book.
You won't regret planning a holiday to Kansas City, especially when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Legoland Discovery Center. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and wave hello to some all-new selfies!