Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Derby hotel in Castle Donington with free parking
Located in Castle Donington, this hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Donington Park and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Donington Park Racing Circuit. Melbourne Parish Church and Melbourne Hall are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 32 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Donington Manor Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters) include conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1794
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Sage Restaurant Leicester - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Donington Manor
- Donington Manor Derby
- Donington Manor Hotel
- Donington Manor Hotel Derby
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.