Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Derby hotel in Castle Donington with free parking
Located in Castle Donington, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Donington Park, Donington Grand Prix Collection, and Donington Park Racing Circuit. Delta Force Paintball Kegworth is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, 24-hour room service, a business center, and conference rooms are onsite.
All 32 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Donington Manor Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters) include conference space. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Free self parking
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1794
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Sage Restaurant Leicester - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- Donington Manor
- Donington Manor Derby
- Donington Manor Hotel
- Donington Manor Hotel Derby
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.