Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Lenoir, NC from $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lenoir Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Lenoir Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Lenoir Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Lenoir? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets.
Planning Your Trip to Lenoir
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- April-June: the average is 87°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lenoir is 48.34 inches
Exploring Lenoir with Your Pet
Known for its opera and mountains, Lenoir has lots to offer visitors including its theaters, entertainment, and churches. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Pisgah National Forest. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lenoir Golf Club and J.E. Broyhill Civic Center. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fulbright Pomeranian Puppies, Pic-A-Pal, or 828 Pet Supplies and Grooming.