Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Our room was clean and comfortable. The beach was about a 30 second walk from the hotel door! The host, Papa Fotis was very hospitable and even helped us get a rental car for €25 a day! The room had a convection oven where we cooked our own meals, a fridge and dishes/glasses. This hotel is in the ...
This hotel is perfect! Great location, attractive public rooms, comfortable and spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, attentive service, lovely friendly helpful staff, good breakfasts and probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Overall fantastic place to stay, Well done Princess Hotel
Run by a lovely family who couldn't do enough for you. Free transfers to and from ferry. Only complaint was air conditioning unit too small for size of room and water pressure was low but adequate. Breakfast was lovely. Would stay stay again.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Leros Island accommodation! Finding the best hotel during your Dodecanese Islands holiday doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Leros Island. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Leros Island accommodations even allow you to bring several animals along for your trip.
- Dodecanese Islands is not only pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your animals can get cozy without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Explorers say Leros Island has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Dodecanese Islands has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Leros Island is a top choice among pet owners like you. Since last year, 23% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to see why it's so popular!?