Visiting Les Brenets
Travelers to Les Brenets will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 76 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Brenets
Places to visit in the larger region include Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall, Monts Castle, and Musee des Beaux-Art. Additionally, you'll find Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches and St. Joseph Chapel in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Les Brenets, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 22 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Touring au Lac is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the center of Les Brenets. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Neuchatel can enjoy access to a restaurant and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its location.
- Best Western Premier Hotel Beaulac is located 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from the heart of Les Brenets. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Neuchatel can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and location.
- Hotel des Arts is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Les Brenets. This 3-star hotel in Neuchatel features free WiFi, conference space, and a computer station. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Les Brenets
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Les Brenets is 1.18 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F