Book your room at Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger
2 rooms 4 peopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
3 room duplex 6 peopleMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
3 rooms 7 peopleMax Occupancy: 7 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
3 room+sleeping area duplex 8Max Occupancy: 8 guests (up to 7 children, 6 infants)
4 room duplex 9 peopleMax Occupancy: 9 guests (up to 8 children, 6 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly slopeside fun with an indoor pool
Located in the mountains, this La Feclaz residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within 16 mi (25 km) of Parc des Loisirs de Buisson Rond, Chamnord Shopping Center, and Elephants Fountain. Chateau de la Roche du Roi and National Thermal Baths are also within 12 mi (20 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger makes guests feel at home with amenities like a sauna and an indoor pool.
All 105 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus balconies and sofa beds. Guests will also find TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. Madame Vacances Residence Les Chalets du Berger helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Billiards or pool table
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 41
- Number of floors - 2
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Total number of rooms - 105
- Year Built 2007
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Sofa bed
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 3 per person, per week
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 90.00 per week
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens are available for an additional fee
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee