Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Arc de Triomphe
Located in the heart of Levallois-Perret, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Bois de Boulogne, Palais des Congres de Paris, and Parc Monceau. Arc de Triomphe and Eiffel Tower are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and concierge services are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and a library are onsite.
All 49 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include espresso makers, hair dryers, and desks. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hôtel Boris V. by Happyculture
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception on select days. This Levallois-Perret hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
Hôtel Boris V. by Happyculture is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Hotel Levallois
- Levallois France
- Hotel Boris V. Happyculture Levallois-Perret
- My Hotel Levallois
- My In France Levallois
- Boris V Hotel Levallois-Perret
- Boris V Hotel
- Boris V Levallois-Perret
- Hôtel Boris V. Happyculture Levallois-Perret
- Hotel Boris V. Happyculture
- Boris V. Happyculture Levallois-Perret
- Boris V. Happyculture
- Hôtel Boris V. Happyculture
- Hotel Boris V. by Happyculture
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.