Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and sauna
This family-friendly Levoca hotel is located in the historical district, steps from St. Jacob's Church, Spiš Museum, and St. James Church. Slovak National Museum and Levoca Old Town Hall are also within 5 minutes.
A restaurant, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a snack bar/deli are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a conference center, and self parking.
All 23 shared rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find deep soaking tubs and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at the restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also has a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Stela Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free parking nearby
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
ReÅ¡taurÃ¡cia - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
DennÃ½ bar - This cafe specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Garden restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 10 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Minimum check-in age is 15
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 2 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Hotel Stela
- Stela Hotel
- Stela Hotel Levoca
- Stela Levoca
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.