Posted Oct 13, 2015 on Orbitz
The room had sticky floors and a large spider (which indicates there were probably more insects). The kitchen and bathroom furnishings were low quality for the price.
While I was washing clothes in the guest laundry room, a staffer came in and sprayed ammonia cleaner on everything, which is of course very bad for the respiratory system.
When I was on my way to the front desk to check out, the cleaning person saw me and asked if I was checking out. I said yes and she responded Good! This was at 10:30am.