Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel, walk to Rupp Arena
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Lexington, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Lexington Visitors Center, Rupp Arena, and Mary Todd Lincoln House. University of Kentucky and Commonwealth Stadium are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center are onsite.
All 366 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus MP3 docks and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include WiFi, wired Internet, and room service.
- Central location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds
- Guestrooms were a little noisy
Hilton Lexington/Downtown features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 16000 square feet (1486 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 366
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1486
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Triangle Grille - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Hilton Lexington/Downtown
- Hilton Lexington/Downtown Hotel
- Hilton Lexington/Downtown Hotel Lexington
- Hilton Lexington/Downtown Lexington
- Lexington/Downtown Hilton
- Hilton Hotels Lexington
- Hilton Lexington Downtown Hotel Lexington
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.