Visiting Lexington Park
Visitors to Lexington Park are sure to enjoy the riverfront, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and cafés.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Lexington Park
- The closest major airport is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 51.3 mi (82.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lexington Park
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Elms Beach Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Patuxent River Naval Air Station and Patuxent River Naval Air Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lexington Park. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent River NAS, MD - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this aparthotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- TownePlace Suites Patuxent River Naval Air Station - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lexington Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 28°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Lexington Park gets about 46.65 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 29°F