Visiting Liberty Avenue
Visitors to Liberty Avenue are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, theaters, and spas. Vytautas the Great War Museum, Kaunas Castle, and Ninth Fort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Liberty Avenue
- The closest major airport is in Kaunas (KUN-Kaunas Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Liberty Avenue
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as St. Michael the Archangel Church. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kaunas State Drama Theatre and Tadas Ivanauskas Zoological Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Liberty Avenue. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Kaunas City - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and room size.
- Hotel Kaunas - Our customers like the pool and central location at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- Best Baltic Kaunas Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Vytautas the Great War Museum, located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Kaunas Castle, which is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) away.
Dressing for Liberty Avenue
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- About 32.48 inches of rain falls on Liberty Avenue each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 21°F