When you imagine your upcoming day, you probably see yourself wandering through the boulevards, taking note of the monuments or the exquisite world everywhere around you. Still, Lighthouse Beach is one draw you've been prepared for in particular. You've wanted to go there for as long as you can recall, and the time has finally arrived to mark it complete.
Lighthouse Beach Accommodation
Hotels near Lighthouse Beach
A visit to Lighthouse Beach is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
If you've never heard of Thiruvananthapuram, where it is located, you might be familiar with the national capital, New Delhi, from which it is 1400 miles.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Lighthouse Beach features 28 hotels. Some are The Leela Kovalam Beach, the Vivanta by Taj - Green Cove, Kovalam and the Turtle On The Beach, just 0.8 miles, 1 mile and 0.4 miles away, respectively.
Hold on to your precious dollars and stay at your choice of the many budget hotels situated in the area. The Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel and the Kovalam Beach Hotel are two of the well-placed hotel options, that are only 1 mile and 0.9 miles away.
Perhaps you would prefer to book a room that's a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as you have the choice between several upmarket hotel options close by. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Swagath Holiday Resort and the Soma Palmshore Beach Resort, which are situated 0.4 miles and 0.6 miles away, respectively.
The area surrounding Lighthouse Beach contains some spots for inquisitive foodies. Caffeine fiends will like the variety of roasts and treats at Volga (Light House Beach, Kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram). Finish the night with a delicious meal at Rock 'n' Beach (Eve's Beach Kovalam, Near Upasana hospital, kovalam, Thiruvananthapuram). This dining establishment is in the heart of it all, making it an easy choice.
Once you've checked out Lighthouse Beach, you might be in the mood to keep exploring. The surrounding area has plenty more to offer:
- Whether you're jumping around in the water or just chilling out on the shoreline, Hawah Beach is a lovely place to spend some time with the children.
- It's been said that life is always better when you're at the beach, so make sure you take time out to see Vizhinjam Beach, a popular spot for visitors and locals.
- A vacation spent at the beach evokes wonderful memories of laughter, joy and contentment. Create more amazing moments by planning a day trip to Kovalam Beach.
- Explore your curiosity for religion by stopping by Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple.
- Get a glimpse of a hub of political authority in the area at Trivandrum Secretariat.
Our list of places to stay in Thiruvananthapuram delivers all you need, so you will definitely get lodging near Lighthouse Beach that you'll adore. Thiruvananthapuram was a pretty celebrated place last year, so you will not be by yourself. You'll travel confidently once the moment arrives to reserve your spot, too: travelers of all types recommend their Thiruvananthapuram hotel. Need help deciding? You're just a click away from all the information you could want.
- Fitting for such a magnificent feature, the concierge service at accommodation close to Lighthouse Beach is awesome.
- We've got accommodations that are serene for all groups, from family reunions to individuals.
- You'll find Thiruvananthapuram lodging are always tidy and neat.
We see your prized spot in your future with Expedia's broad registry of hotels near Lighthouse Beach.
Learn About Thiruvananthapuram
After you've accomplished Lighthouse Beach, you'll still have more to see and do in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Thiruvananthapuram hasn't been too noted in the tourism books, but it is currently starting to find its place.
- Polish off a tasty meal of the local fare and find the perfect shop to look for necessities.
- Use some hours to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon see Thiruvananthapuram also knows many things about hospitality.
Get ready to say goodbye to the views you're used to and greet more than a few all-new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Thiruvananthapuram is definitely the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on accommodation near Lighthouse Beach from Expedia. Reserve now!