Book your room at Séjours et Affaires Lille Europe
Studio, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Grand StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Get an overview of this hotelLille residence connected to the shopping center, near railway stations
Near Grand Place
Located in business district, within a 5-minute walk of the Lille Europe and Lille Flandres train stations, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe is 1 km from the Grand Place and Vieille Bourse. Lille's Citadel is 4 km away.
Popular for extended stays, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe offers a fitness center, a breakfast room, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout.
All 74 guest apartments and studios have modern furnishings, wood floors, flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms, and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Attracting extended-stay guests and travelers to Lille's nearby train stations, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe offers an onsite fitness facility. Pilates and Yoga classes are available nearby, as well as tennis, golfing, and hiking/biking trails.
Breakfast (surcharge) is served daily in the breakfast room. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout this property. The front desk is available during limited hours. Guest parking is surcharge.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 12
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 74
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Weekly housekeeping provided
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily from 6.30 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests enjoy a complimentary fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
- Séjours Affaires Europe House Lille
- Séjours Affaires Lille Europe House
- Séjours Affaires Europe House
- Séjours Affaires Lille Europe
- Séjours Affaires Europe