Get an overview of this hotelLille residence connected to the shopping center, near railway stations
Near Grand Place
Located in business district, within a 5-minute walk of the Lille Europe and Lille Flandres train stations, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe is 1 km from the Grand Place and Vieille Bourse. Lille's Citadel is 4 km away.
Popular for extended stays, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe offers a fitness center, a breakfast room, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout.
All 74 guest apartments and studios have modern furnishings, wood floors, flat-screen TVs, private bathrooms, and kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Séjours et Affaires Lille Europe
Attracting extended-stay guests and travelers to Lille's nearby train stations, Sejours et Affaires Lille Europe offers an onsite fitness facility. Pilates and Yoga classes are available nearby, as well as tennis, golfing, and hiking/biking trails.
Breakfast (surcharge) is served daily in the breakfast room. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access throughout this property. The front desk is available during limited hours. Guest parking is surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 74
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served daily from 6.30 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Hotel guests enjoy a complimentary fitness facility.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time ends at 9:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Friday: 7 AM - 11 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 8 AM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 4 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per day
- Séjours Affaires Europe House Lille
- Séjours Affaires Lille Europe House
- Séjours Affaires Europe House
- Séjours Affaires Lille Europe
- Séjours Affaires Europe