- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of El Dorado Residencial
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this area
El Dorado Residencial is located in Lima's San Martin de Porres neighborhood. Plaza Norte Peru and Plaza San Miguel Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Costa Verde and Miraflores Central Park. Huachipa Zoo and Leyendas Park are also worth visiting.
- MegaPlaza Shopping Center - 7 min drive
- Jiron de La Union - 14 min drive
- Plaza Norte Peru - 15 min drive
- Marcahuasi - 18 min drive
- Plaza de Armas de Lima - 19 min drive
- Miguel Grau Station - 20 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 20 min drive
About this property
El Dorado Residencial
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
As pessoas são muito receptivas, muito atenciosas. O serviço de translado foi muito bom, os funcionários nos deram muita atenção mesmo com nossa dificuldade em falar a lingua loca. Super recomendo. O bairro não é muito seguro, porém o hotel é seguro, as pessoas são receptivas, acolhedoras e de confiança. Observação: Reservamos por 7 dias, porém combinamos com a Dona que ficaríamos 5.