Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Lima bed & breakfast in Barranco with outdoor pool
Located in Barranco, this romantic bed & breakfast is steps from Bridge of Sighs and Barranco Viewpoint. Ayacucho Popular Art Museum and Electricity Museum are also within 10 minutes.
Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free bed & breakfast has a coffee shop/café and a 24-hour business center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a seasonal outdoor pool, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus kitchens and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find premium bedding, free local calls, and free bottled water.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Second Home Peru
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) and an area shuttle. This romantic bed & breakfast also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and a garden.
Second Home Peru is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1912
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the bed & breakfast include an outdoor pool.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per room
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Second Home Peru
- Second Home Peru B&B
- Second Home Peru Hotel Lima
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.