Book your room at Swissôtel Lima
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Lima hotel in San Isidro with 4 restaurants
Located in San Isidro, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Huaca Huallamarca Pyramid, Parroquia Nuestra Senora Del Pilar, and Olivar Park. Bosque El Olivar and Lima Golf Club are also within 15 minutes.
Along with 4 restaurants, this hotel has a full-service spa and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 345 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus iPod docks and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and minibars.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Swissôtel Lima features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9042 square feet (840 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Meeting rooms 12
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 345
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1996
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (feet) - 9042
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 840
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( PEN 80.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Cafe - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Open select days.
La Locanda - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
La Fondue - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Sushi Cage - This sushi bar specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
Gym & Spa has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PEN 69.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: PEN 80.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): PEN 39.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 190.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: PEN 40 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 324.00 per night
- Swissôtel Lima Hotel
- Swissôtel Hotel Lima
- Swissôtel Lima
- Swissotel Lima Hotel Lima
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.