Book your room at Boutique Hotel Caelus VII
Grand Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
This family-friendly Tongeren hotel is located in the historical district, just steps from Onze Lieve Vrouwbasiliek and Gallo-Roman Museum. The Kevie is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) away.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in the lobby, a meeting room, and express check-in are onsite.
All 7 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find conveniences like washers/dryers and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2012
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room computer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower only
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Brasserie Bazilik - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.75 per person, per night
- Resort fee: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.