There's nothing more satisfying than a day out exploring, and Limnoupolis Water Park is an excellent place to start.
If you haven't heard of Chania, where it's located, you've probably encountered the country's capital, Athens, from which it is 170 miles.
If you think you'd like to be near to all the action, there are 218 hotels to make your choice from. Seasoned visitors choose the Casa Delfino and Minoa Palace Resort & Spa.
If you don't have a bulging wallet, you might opt for one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Blue Dome Hotel and the Minos Village come highly recommended.
You don't have to travel far to have a luxurious accommodation experience. You'll find a selection of high-end hotels a short cab ride away. Among the best properties are the Cretan Dream Royal Hotel and the Ontas Fatma Hanoum Boutique Hotel.
Other Places to Visit near Limnoupolis Water Park
You don't have to travel very far from Limnoupolis Water Park to find other things to do in this area:
- Tour the fascinating historic village, Agioi Apostoloi Beach, and see sights experienced by people of times gone by.
- If you can't resist a wonderful view, spoil yourself with a sunset at Golden Beach. It's among the region's most outstanding stretches of coastline.
- The Botanical Park and Gardens of Crete is a highly recommended place to travel to if you have a keen interest in gardens, and are looking to escape the city for the day.
- Passionate historians should make time to see Historical Museum of Chania, a place where history comes alive to share the events of years long gone.
- Municipal Art Gallery of Chania features everything art art buff desires, so it's recommended you make it a priority when passing through this region.