- Liked: Cleanliness
- Aquarium du Limousin
- 10 min walk
- Jardin de l'Eveche
- 13 min walk
- Le Lambada
- 1 min walk
- Le quai des brumes
- 1 min walk
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Limoges, Appart'City Limoges is on a river. Notable landmarks in the area include Limoges Cathedral and Church of St-Michel-des-Lions, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Musee National Adrien Dubouche. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Palais des Sports de Beaublanc or L'Aquapolis.Visit our Limoges travel guide
- Aquarium du Limousin - 10 min walk
- Eveche Municipal Museum - 11 min walk
- Jardin de l'Eveche - 13 min walk
- Limoges Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Musée des Beaux Arts - 13 min walk
- Limoges Bénédictins Station - 3 min drive
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Le Lambada — 1 min walk
- Le quai des brumes — 1 min walk
- Brasserie du Pont Saint-Martial — 3 min walk
- Rive Gauche — 3 min walk
- Le Baccara — 3 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- Monday - Saturday: 8 AM - 8 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5.0 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12 (subject to availability)
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 10 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Appart'City House Limoges
- Appart'City Limoges
- Appart'City Limoges House
- Appart'City Limoges Limoges
- Appart'City Limoges Residence
- Appart'City Limoges Residence Limoges
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 5.0 per night (in/out privileges)
- Limited parking
- Free crib/infant bed
- Coffee/tea maker
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–10 AM: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 3 for children
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV with satellite service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- EUR 8 per pet per night
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- On the river
- 134 rooms
- 5 floors
- 1 building
- Built in 2009
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
GREAT TO HAVE A KITCHENETTE.