The hotel was shabby, bathroom was in need of maintenance, bed was too soft & internetwould not connect. The hotel was also too far out of town, although thereis a very good restaurant & bar directly opposite.
- Musée de la Résistance
- 4 min walk
- Champ de Juillet Park
- 5 min walk
- O'Brien Tavern
- 1 min walk
- Chez Clémentine
- 1 min walk
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Limoges, Citotel Lion D'or is in the city center and near a train station. Church of St-Pierre-du-Queyroix and Limoges Cathedral are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Champ de Juillet Park and Jardin de l'Eveche. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Palais des Sports de Beaublanc or L'Aquapolis.
- Musée de la Résistance - 4 min walk
- Champ de Juillet Park - 5 min walk
- Church of St-Pierre-du-Queyroix - 6 min walk
- Le Souterrain de la Regle - 6 min walk
- Crypt of St Martial - 6 min walk
- Limoges Bénédictins Station - 6 min walk
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 10 min drive
- O'Brien Tavern - 1 min walk
- Chez Clémentine - 1 min walk
- La Pitchouri - 1 min walk
- Le Bistrot Jourdan - 1 min walk
- Le Vizir - 1 min walk
About this property
Citotel Lion D'or
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good location not far from the station
Convenient location. Standard hotel just across the road from a few restaurants. Particularly good was Ze Chantier. Check out the decor. Food excellent. Breakfast at the hotel was good.