Bad experience from beginning to end.
Posted Sep 19, 2016
Reception desk not staffed when we arrived. The young man was in a side room watching TV and didn't notice us.
The room was minimally supplied. No facial tissues in receptical. Towels felt like thin sandpaper.Toilet bowl had mold. Refrigerator worked but was full of frost, both freezing compartment and refrigerator compartment. Too few electrical outlights and many of those were so old electric cords wouldn't stay in them. Is there no building code they have to adhere to? Electric light on only one side of the king size bed. Bedspread, blanket and sheets all had holes in them.
We were gone most of the next day after we checked in and returned to our room to find our used, dirty towels still in the room, and no clean replacements. I went to the front desk and asked for clean towels. The desk staff wanted me to bring our dirty towels to the front desk! Seriously? The next day, same song, second verse. Two days of dirty towels in our room when we returned.
On the positive side, there were two Bibles in one side table drawer, the toilet worked, there was hot and cold running water, and the AC worked. So I guess this was a tad better than tenting.