Posted Aug 4, 2016
The bathroom had black mold. The wall by the toilet was cut out, where all of the mold was, they put wallpaper over it to cover.
The walls were dented all over the room, lights would not turn on, and were dangling sideways.
Shower would go from cold to scalding hot. We could not figure out how to keep it on one even temperature.
Window screen was slashed through.
Couch had a huge hole in the cushion. Was covered, so when you sat down you fell into the couch.
Drink people in the lobby and falling all over down the hallways. Their bar is apparently open for locals as well...so random people are walking through the hotel corridors.
Would never recommend to a family with children, or anyone traveling alone.