Imagine yourself on your perfect vacation: you probably think you'll be rambling around downtown, noticing the architecture or the marvellous settings all around you. But there is one thing you have been counting on most of all: Lincoln Park. You have wanted to go there for a while, and right now is finally the moment to mark it off.
Where to Stay Near Lincoln Park
Hotels near Lincoln Park
It's beyond dispute that time spent in nature benefits our health. So, if you feel tired or stressed, a visit to Lincoln Park is just what the doctor ordered.
You'll be glad to hear that it resides in Jersey City, just 50 miles from the state capital, Trenton.
Stay within 2 miles of Lincoln Park, with 5 accommodation options to consider. Look into the Sky City at Waterfront North, the Ramada Jersey City and the Rodeway Inn. They're located 1 mile, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
Travelers on a budget can choose from a number of low-cost hotels that are not too far away. The Trump Soho New York and the James New York are a few establishments you should check out.
Treat yourself and book your room at any one of the upmarket hotels that are close by. Vacationers who decide to stay at the Smyth, A Thompson Hotel or the Soho Grand Hotel will experience the best in service and amenities.
Dunkin' Donuts is a well-known spot that's near Lincoln Park. Visitors seeking a caffeine fix stop here for delicious coffee and sweet finger treats. Once your stomach starts rumbling, have dinner at another establishment in the nearby area, IHOP. Finally, kick off an amusing night out with some drinks at New Park Tavern.
You need not travel very far from Lincoln Park to find other things to see and do in this vicinity:
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll find a retail paradise at Fourhundredforty Shopping Center. Whether it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you're after, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- With almost everything at hand on one site, Hudson Mall is a great place to get your shopping fix.
- Enjoy a break from the more stringent aspects of your itinerary by breathing in the fresh air of LaPointe Park.
- Visit New Jersey City University and look on as the passionate students shuffle to their buildings and classes.
- Venture to Arlington Park for some relaxation in the local green spaces.
Expedia's database of places to stay in Jersey City furnishes everything you require, so you can be certain to have lodging near Lincoln Park you'll love. Jersey City was a relatively favored destination over the past year, so you won't be the only one searching. When reservation time hits, set off with certainty: explorers of all sorts approve of their Jersey City hotel. We've got all the secret advice you're looking for.
- "Presentable, neat, and quick to greet you" is the goal for Jersey City hotels.
- From big reunions to newlyweds, we offer comfortable suites for all individuals.
- The concierge service at hotels around Lincoln Park will be great which can only enrich your journey to this stunning landmark.
Jersey City rooms had additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's understandable why. We see your preferred site in your future with our excellent database of hotels near Lincoln Park.
Interesting Jersey City
There are still even more activities to see and do in Jersey City with Lincoln Park crossed off your timetable.
- Jersey City sights haven't been on most people's radars until recently, but rising amounts of visits mean the moment to book is now.
- You'll see Jersey City also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some time on its ample excursions.
- Head out on the town to conclude your good times; when the sun rises, get informed about regional history.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few awe-inspiring new landscapes. You won't regret planning a trip to Jersey City, particularly when you benefit from Expedia's phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Lincoln Park. Reserve now!