Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Grantham, this hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from Belton House and 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Belvoir Castle. National Water Sports Centre and Motorpoint Arena Nottingham are also within 25 mi (40 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service, and meeting rooms.
All 31 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find coffee makers and free bottled water.
Best Western Angel & Royal Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Best Western Angel & Royal Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 1203
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bertie's Bistro - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
King's Room - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Angel Bar - Onsite bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 10.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 10.00 per day
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 10.95 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Angel Royal Grantham
- Best Western Angel And Royal Hotel
- Best Western Angel Royal Hotel Grantham
- Best Western Angel Royal Hotel
- Best Western Angel Royal Grantham
- Best Western Angel Royal
- Angel Royal Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.