Book your room at Holiday Inn Lincoln
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly hotel near Lincoln Castle
This family-friendly hotel is located in the city center, within 1 mi (2 km) of University of Lincoln, Lincoln Castle, and Lincoln Cathedral. Usher Gallery and Joseph Banks Conservatory are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, WiFi in public areas, and 24-hour room service.
All 97 rooms provide sofa beds, 24-hour room service, and coffee makers. Other amenities available to guests include free newspapers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1546 square feet (144 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1546
- Conference space size (meters) - 144
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 97
- WiFi (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 GBP per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub only
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
The Sports Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
Kids Stay Free Promotion
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel anytime and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Up to two children under 18 years old stay free when sharing a room with 2 adults (based on availability)
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner for children under 13 when an adult orders from the table d'hôte/à la carte menu