Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lincolnshire, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this scenic city can discover its golf courses, shopping, and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lincolnshire
Six Flags Great America is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Trinity International University and Conway Farms Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lincolnshire. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Lincolnshire - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lincolnshire, Il. - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Staybridge Suites, Lincolnshire - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Lincolnshire
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Lincolnshire gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F